Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hey volleyball buddies! We have lots of volleyball buddies now we have 3 teams and it is chaotic but fun. Blackwells' have had their fill with illness. I think we are on our way to hopefully getting well and on the up and up. The flu is no fun in a big family we just pass it all around over and over again. Everything is going to get back to normal. We have a new normal now though, because we can go to the temple anytime. Things are so great and happy since we got our recommends and I am felling really proud. Ayden, my sweety pie grandbaby, was blessed on Sunday by his grandpa and he gave him a great blessing. Ayden didnt even cry, but has cryed ever since his blessing. Thankyou to everyone for assisting in his blessing. Looking forward to whatever is next in our busy lives and looking forward to having everyone well. Havent gone coupon shopping in so long, but look forward to getting back to that crazyness. Okay coupon buddies?

4 comments:

  1. Way to go on that recommend!!So I'm not a volleyball buddy but I am a coupon/temple buddy. You have chosen an excellent week to get back to coupon shopping. There's free shampoo, toothpaste and deodorant. Not to mention, $1.44 laundry detergent!! Let me know when you want to run to the store. You know I am ALWAYS game.Love ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks this coupon shopping thing is something my wife and I need to learn... sounds intriguing and saves $$. Very good thing while I'm out of work for the time being! See ya next volleyball session!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob, Just let me know when u are ready to learn couponing.. cheree and i teach about how to use them on Wednesday nites before Volleyball. let us know and u can come over and learn, its great my kids would never have any junk food without it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blogg has been very neglected since I ran across Facebook. Now Im hooked and love it because I can talk to all my friends from highschool, church, my old stake buddies i had when I served in the stake and anyone else I can find on there. Things r great in the Blackwell house. Busy Busy and lots of craziness. Hopefully found a nurse for my grandma to cover when we cannot be there and she is very sad about it. But we have to have her to take some of the pressure off us and my family. No one else in the family will help so we have to have one. My brother just moved by us and we are excited to have him close. Everyone is well and we are loving the new friends we have and love our new Wii hang out buddies. Easter is coming soon and we are going to have about 50 people over for a hunt and dinner. Should be fun. Happy easter to everyone and want to remember what the meaning of Easter really is. So glad we have the gospel! :)

    ReplyDelete