Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our exciting Sunday!


Today was a great day!
Zachary did awesome on his talk at church, Both Zachary and Steven were ordained. What a special time for us parents. We know we're doing two things right! It really feels good to have friendship's and caring people in the Gospel. I hope everyone's week is good! Cant wait to be temple bound. :)

Thank you for all the help and support from all of our friends, love ya'll.


I'm missin' my mom so so much. ♥♥







The twins finally had they're 2nd birthday's! My babies are getting big so quick, but so so crazy! Double the trouble most days...who am i kidding? ALL the time, But it's worth it. The girls got their matching vaccums, they like to help! As they get older both personalities have shown through so much.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until you can go to the temple either. We'll have to go together!!

    Zach did a wonderful job.I can tell you are doing a fantastic job at home. I appreciated your commetns in RS about FHE. I needed to be reminded.

    Vacuums? You're starting them early to follow in your's and Megan's footsteps to LOVE to clean. Good use of all that energy I must say.

    Call me about Saturday.

    Hugs, Cheree

    ReplyDelete