Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well, I am a coupon freak!!!!!! Went grocery shopping with my peeps and am totally addicted to the couponing sickness. Got great deals and I assigned out dinner to my husband and was late for dinner but we got such great deals. Tons of free foods and lots of almost free snacks. I know my kids are thinking mom has lost it. But they usually think that anyway. Then today had a huge and eventfull day with my Grandma with old timers. Took her to get her toes beautified and nails did and had to remind her every 5 minutes what we were doing and what color she was having her feet painted. The best thing was she felt beautifull after. Went to Angelinas for lunch and she ate like she had never eaten before. Had the ticket paying issue. Did her hair, cutting and coloring it hoping I didnt get it too short while being stressed for time, but again the best thing is she felt beautifull and thought she was a new woman. Love her and am glad she is still on this earth. Missed dinner and didnt clean today believe it or not Cheree. Enrichment was great and a good rest to just sit and not have to do anything. Yes I am rambling but it is 230am and just needed to vent so I can sleep. Never thought I would be left here trying to help my dad take care of my mom's mom. Ya never know what might happen in our crazy lives. Wouldnt change it though.Lol

2 comments:

  1. Go Crazy Coupon Lady!! Rock on!!!I lvoe that we've pulled you to the "dark side". You are very sweet to take care of your Mom. Notice it's almost midnight as I post this. I'm just getting to check my email for the first time today. I never did try to clean. Guess I'll do that before Saturday though....It wouldn't hurt for me to be slightly compulsive about cleaning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete